Friday, October 3, 2008

The craziness that is LOVE

I love you.

That can never change.

I crawl into your embrace, expecting no more and no less than love.

I love you.

My dream is that we will become whole, you and I, completely whole. Reborn as one.

The moments exist in my wicked desperate mind. You holding me, cradling me, protecting me as you would protect a child – our child.

I love you.

Where will this passion take us. You, I see between the sheets of the wind. I see you.

I inhale you.

I love you.

I know now that this love can never fade. Your touch is burned into my flesh. Your eyes haunting me with each…your eyes haunt me.

In your presence I move through water. I am slow. I am heavy.

I love you.

My dear, take me. Make me yours. Own me. Tell me what begs you. Grab my hand and lay it where you desire. This love has turned into a quiet longing rage. I need you. As you are. Where ever you may be. I need you. I need you. Quiet this pain. Temper my rage, but let my love breathe. I love you, my dear. Let me be yours. Let me be yours.

I will be good. I will be good. I will be good.

This time, I will be good.

No comments: